Bureau : E2-2190
Téléphone : (33)-2-47-36-74-21
Institut Denis Poisson
Université de Tours
Parc de Grandmont
37200 Tours, France
Research Interests : Analysis of PDE’s
- Wellposedness theory for dispersive PDE’s
- Dispersive limits
- Stability and asymptotic stability of solitary waves
- Camassa-Holm equation
- Viscoelastic fluid flows
Some Recent Publications
- (with A. Kabakouala) On the stability of the solitary waves to the (generalized) Kawahara equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 457 (2018), no. 1, 478-497.
- A Liouville property with application to asymptotic stability for the Camassa-Holm equation, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 230 (2018), no. 1, 185-230.
- (with D. Pilod and S. Vento) On well-posedness for some dispersive perturbations of Burgers’ equation, Ann. I. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 35 (2018), 1719-1756.
- (with D. Pilod and S. Vento) Unconditional uniqueness for the modified Korteweg-de Vries equation on the line, Rev. Math. Iber. 34 (2018), 1563-1608.
- (with Z. Guo, X. Liu, L. Molinet and Z. Yin) ll-posedness of the Camassa-Holm and related equations in the critical space, , J. Differ. Equ. 266 (2019) , 2-3, pp. 1698-1707.
- (with D. Pilod and S. Vento) On unconditional well-posedness for the periodic modified Korteweg-de Vries equation, J. Math. Soc. Japan 71 (2019), 147-201.
- (with M. Darwich and N. Kishimoto), Dispersive limits for some perturbations of the NLS equation, Monatsh Math 188 (2019), 1629-651.
- Lecture on Compex Analysis