Statistics is mainly present in Orléans. Probability is present in both sites. Algebra, Combinatorics and Ergodic Theory are present in Tours. Probability, Algebra and Combinatorics are associated in a natural way, in particular because of significative common works of the team on random walks from algebraic, combinatorial and probabilistic point of view.
- Theoretical Statistics, Models and Estimation
- Computational Statistics, Data analysis and Applications
- Random walks: algebraic, combinatorial and probabilistic aspects
- Random trees and branching processes
- Stochastic processes and random fields
- Statistical mechanics